Before you tackle this sessions you may want to take a look at these two lessons: note values and measures as I talk about them a lot in the video. You don’t have to be an expert just yet, but it will help getting familiar with the things I’m speaking of. Also, if you don’t know how to read guitar tablature, please learn the basics, pronto!
- Print out music for Rhythm Notation Exercises (PDF)
- Download and print out session music PDF
- Watch the video (15 minutes)
- Try the exercises on your own (10-15 minutes)
- Review the major scale (10 minutes)