You can’t lose with our 100%, ironclad, money-back guarantee
I’m so confident that you’ll be nothing less than impressed with the product, I’m going to give 60 days of access and I’m going to take away all of the risks.
Test drive it for 60 days. If for any reason you’re not absolutely thrilled at the end of your trial period, just let me know and I’ll cheerfully send you a 100% refund of your investment. No questions. No hassles.
The Big Book Of Power Chords
Power chords are synonymous with the guitar and are a staple of popular music. With power chords, you can “fake” through just about any song.
This e-book will show you everything there is to know about power chords and how you can use them to play songs.
All common power chord variations
How to play power chords anywhere on the guitar
How to play top power chord riffs
How to use them to ‘strum’ through any song
Music Theory For The Guitarist
Learn the theory behind music and become a dramatically better guitarist with “Music Theory For The Guitarist”. This groundbreaking e-book will dispel the mystery behind the music and expose you to what you need to know to become a complete musician and guitarist.
Music Theory is a terrifying term that strikes fear in the heart and mind of the learning guitarist. The name itself creates a knee-jerk sensation of complication and frustration. It doesn’t have to be that way!
With “Music Theory For The Guitarist” you’ll discover:
- The two axes of music
- How to read rhythm notation
- How to understand meter, beat, and tempo
- Simple and compound time signatures
- The scales that have been used throughout history
- The ‘key’ to understanding key signatures
- The theory behind chords
- Root position chords and inverted chords
- Chords with 4 or more notes
- A clear guide to symbols, definitions, and letter names
“Music Theory For The Guitarist” is a clear and concise look at music theory that will open many doors for you as a guitarist.
Wouldn’t you love to be able to play as fast as you wanted? “Guitar Workout” is my new e-book that gives you the tools you need in order to play guitar faster.
It is packed with exercises to help you develop this speed, endurance, accuracy, and finger strength.
- 75 different skill-building exercises
- Various types of exercises such as alternate picking, legato, and finger confusion-based drills
- Exercises for anyone from beginner to advanced
- Everything you need to play faster
The Complete Guitar To Blues Turnarounds
“Blues Turnarounds” is the e-book that will give you access to training and tutoring in every aspect of blues turnarounds.
You probably already realize how significant a good turnaround is for blues music, but what I bet you didn’t realize is how many different variations for the turnaround there actually are. That’s why I created a blues guitar course called “Blues Turnaround”.
- Learn the secrets behind great blues guitar!
- Play (and create) blues turnarounds, intros, and endings!
- Learn standard 12-bar blues!
- Unleash I-IV-V chords and how they pertain to blues music.
Lead Guitar In 30 Minutes (or Less)
The sensational title of this new e-book is meant to get your attention. I hope it did because in just 30 minutes or less you can learn how to play lead guitar over any song and this book will show you just how to do it.
“Lead Guitar In 30 Minutes (or Less)” will help you overcome the common obstacles beginners face when learning how to play lead guitar. In only 30 minutes you’ll be playing lead guitar with confidence.
The 3 principles that you MUST know in order to play lead guitar.
How to play lead with virtually ANY song.
- The Easiest Step-By-Step Approach To Lead Guitar
- How To Play Scales In All Key Signatures*
Plus Much More: Over 50 More!