Discover The Secrets To Playing Great Sounding Slide Guitar – Get Killer Slide Tone, Sustain, Vibrato, And Accuracy
- Have You Always Wanted To Play Slide Guitar, But Have No Idea Where To Start?
- Does Your Slide Guitar Playing Sound Bad, No Matter How Hard You Try?
- Do You Want To Be Able To Play Incredible Slide Guitar To Songs Such As Freebird, Statesboro Blues, And Bad To The Bone?
If this sounds like you, then I’d like to tell you a little bit about my brand new upcoming course called “Beginner Slide Guitar”.
Did You Know? You can use many objects as a slide; from bottlenecks, lighters, pipes, or just about any tube like object that you can fit around a finger.
Slide Guitar Can Sound Great On Just About Any Guitar
With “Beginner Slide Guitar” Course You’ll Discover…
- The basic use of the slide
- How to eliminate extra, unwanted noises
- How to get a much desired soul-wrenching slide vibrato
- How to play in correct pitch- get rid of those out of tune notes
- How to play slide on both acoustic and electric guitars- any guitar will do
- How to avoid “stinker” slide- I’ll reveal to you the tricks to keeping your slide playing alive with feeling
- 30 Lesson In All!
We’ll explore many facets of playing slide guitar and learn from real world examples. We’ll pay particular attention to the slide guitar parts from the following songs:
- Bad To the Bone by George Thorogood
- Freebird by Lynyrd Skynyrd
- Ballad Of Curtis Loew by Lynyrd Skynyrd
- Dust My Broom by Elmore James
- And More!
Here’s How To Access “Beginner Slide Guitar”
- Click here to access it now with your Guitar Alliance, Beginner Slide Guitar, or Superpass membership.
- Don’t have a membership? Get a Guitar Alliance Membership to access Beginner Slide Guitar and many other guitar programs and courses.
- Sign up à la carte: Just click here to get lifetime access for only $37.00.