In this session, we’ll be working with intervals and we’ll play around with some harmonics – including a cool harmonic driven Rush riff. Fun stuff!
Here’s a suggested outline of your practice session including the suggested time you should spend.
- 10-20 minutes running through your technique exercises
- 15-30 minutes working through the practice session
- 10-30 minutes working on selected songs
Step 1: Download and Print Your Resources
- Click here for the 2.1 “Intervals” PDF
- Click here to download and print “Harmonics” PDF
- Download “Red Barchetta” by Rush
Step 3: Time To Practice
Listen to session 2.1 audio with your PDF files from step 1 in front of you and our guitar in hand. Carefully follow the instructions in the audio.